For all enquiries, please contact:
Situated on Hale Road, centrally in Hale Barns village opposite Booths, Hale Chapel Hall was the original chapel school built in 1880 and now used for a variety of community events such as Keep Fit, Yoga, Music, Karate, Scottish Dancing, Folk Dancing and Weightwatchers.
The Hall and adjacent buildings are available to hire, perfect for celebrations, meetings, and other events.
- Large hall (approx. 40’ x 20’ / 12m x 6m) with a polished hardwood sprung floor and ancillary room.
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, and glassware.
- A curtained stage area.
- Two steps with handrails to the front entrance and a paved side entrance suitable for the disabled.
- Maximum occupancy for 60 people.
- Whilst hirers may consume drinks on the premises alcohol may not be sold.
- Those hiring the space are welcome to decorate the hall.
John Clarke Room
- The John Clarke Room is the original 18th Century schoolroom, separate from the main hall, behind the Schoolmaster’s House.
- Suitable for around 20 people.
- Chairs and tables available.
- Facilities for making refreshments.